View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
jacky
YT Addict

Unhappy no puppy :( .. again.

Well, i posted a thead about the little girl i was going to put a deposit on from northbrook yorkies. Well, my parents work and other issues, according my parents made june too much of a hectic time for a puppy, i sort of agree with them, but it just really sucks.
My parents knew how excited i was, and when they told me they felt soo bad and i didnt want to make them feel worse so i told them it was fine and i understood, but right when they told me , my throat clenched up and my eyes welled and i knew i was going to cry, and i didn't want my parents to see that, they felt bad enough as it is, so i told them i had to study for finals and ran off to my room and ive been crying ever since.
Im pretty used to the puppy disappointments, ive been at this for a while, but this time i was SO close, and i did the 1 thing that i KNOW i should never do, i got my hopes up. i printed all the puppies pictures and put them in my scrapbook with pictures of her parents, and picked out baby names, and picked out evreything id need online,i bought a tiny pink collar, harness and leash and i was just walking on sunshine ever since my parents said yes and i found her online.
and now its all gone. my parents said that theyd really consider the next litter northbrook has because it will be at a calmer time, but that just seems so far away right now
My dad is taking me on a shopping spree tomorrow to try and make up for it, and i know he is just trying to help, but not all the designer clothing in the world is going to replace a puppy for me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!