View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 03:38 PM   #1
PuppyLovinNurse
Chloe's Mommy!
Donating Member

Default You can all stop worrying about my sanity now...

IT CAME!!! IT CAME!!! IT CAME!!!

BIG, HUGE, sloppy, Yorkie kisses go out to NAPPY and his Mommy, MaryKay (AprilLove)!!!

We got SO much! Chloe was totally spoiled by Nappy!!!

Here's the list:

A cute little pink t-shirt that has rhinestones & says "I didn't ask to be a princess, but if the crown fits"
A super cute little pink gingham dress w/ matching bonnet
A hot pink t-shirt that says "proud to be pretty" - I remember seeing this t-shirt on Nappy's hints & falling in love!!!
A baby blue t-shirt that has a dog biscuit on it & says "delicious treats" - so cute!
A red dress w/ a polka dot ribbon/bow & a plaid-ish skirt
A pink satin angel dress w/ wings ADORABLE! She's wearing it right now & it fits her perfectly! It's the only one she's tried on so far because she's WAY too busy with her dental chew bone
PetStages chewing/teething toy (we LOVE PetStages here so these are perfect!)
PetStages chewing/squeaky/fetch toy
PetStages squeaky toy that you hide a treat in!
Squeaky soccer ball (YEA! Mommy almost bought one today, but thought she'd wait JUST in case!!)
Rubber disc toy
Squeaky/plush pig toy which is the PERFECT size!!! Tiny, tiny, tiny! She can actually fit it in her mouth.
Purple loofah dog
3 Beefhide microwavable beef & cheese bones
3 booda bones
Yogurt drop vitamin treats
Beef jerky treats (her FAVE)
Dentastix
Dental chews (she literally jumped into the box & opened the bag all by herself LOL then she took one & that's the end of Chloe opening presents for a while...Mommy did the rest lol then she came back to play)
A shag carpet for the floor (no-slip bottom!!) in pink, of course!
A squeaky baby blankie
An awesome Yorkie book
A picture album w/ pictures of Chloe! I LOVE this so much!
And of course a card from Nappy w/ his picture! Chloe thinks he's SO handsome!
Whew! TONS! I'm SO sorry if I forgot anything in the list!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH! We love EVERYTHING!

Chloe would like to say something:
Hi Nappy!!! You awe my new bestest fweind! Tank you fo awe of my pwesents!!! I wuv ebwyting! I dus want to say sowwy dat my Mommy was sooooo impatient...I dus don't know what I'm dohing to do wif her!!! She awemost bwoke down da doowrs to da post office today when she dot da wittle wetter saying dat my pwesents were hewe! The mailwady even waughed at her!
Wuv,
Cwowie!

Pictures are on the way! I just have to upload/resize them. My sister also took a few video clips, but then she had to leave so I'm not sure when she'll send those to me for me to post?!

Thanks, again!!!

Edit: Just wanted to add that Chloe is SOOOOO pooped right now! LOL She's laying on her new shag carpet (which is on the bed next to Mommy lol) sleeping like a little baby

Last edited by PuppyLovinNurse; 05-22-2007 at 03:42 PM.
PuppyLovinNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!