View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 02:46 PM   #11
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelWorks View Post
and will also be micro-chipped.

I am nervous but glad that the norm is in for the morn and out by evening at my vets.

We ordered him something manly and special to compensate for the loss of his man-cookies and will have a photo shoot later in the week to show it and the some other WAY cool custom pieces we've had done by Sonja. (She is amazing!)

Meanwhile he will be recovering in his new nightshirt from G0-Fetch---love these Des!

Please keep Milo in your thoughts today and say a fond farewell to his tiny bits.

I am thankful that he gained some padding on his lil bones the past week so hopefully this will aide in a speedy bounce back.

Off to drop him off and then do errands to occupy my mind--- be back soon to pace the day away. LOL

First of all I am so glad to hear that little Milo is going GREAT! Please give that baby a hug for me! Surgery is so very stressful.... Did you happen to get Milo some....NeuticlesNATURALŪ -- here is a link to the website -- very reasonably priced -- only $144.00 each for the petite size and if you want to "beef him up" a bit you could go with a larger size. Geez.... you wouldn't believe all of the options regarding fake testicles for dogs * cats * horses * and bulls .....http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html

I thought you might like to see a pic -- visuals are GREAT! sometimes
Attached Thumbnails
Milo gets his man-cookies tosssed today.....-neuticlenatural.jpg  
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!