View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 06:08 PM   #1
sexiixtc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Kayah's pictures of the 2007 Yorkie Fair

where do I start?

We had so much fun and I can't wait for the next meetup!!

It was so wonderful finally meeting some of the members
Missy(yougetthesmiles), Des (Tiger's Mom) Brenda(Breny), Marci (Marcerella02), Jodie (LuvMySissy), Wendy (wrenee4) to name a few.
They are all such wonderful and nice ladies and their babies are all beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Our first night at the hotel we met with Missy and her two beautiful girls Lillie and Baby... they are so cute! Lillie did this cute "run around momma's legs really fast" thing.. omg it was too cute!! omg she is so tiny.. I didn't expect her to be THAT small.. she does not look that tiny on pictures

On the day of the fair.. we got lost and drove around for two and a half hours We got up all the way to downtown Detroit and finally realized to turn back.. well on the way back we STILL didn't know where we were going.
Finally we needed to get gas.. and out of pure luck we found the steet we were looking for

Once we finally got there.. I was too tired to shop.. but did anyway
Des was the only one who had clothes in Kayah's size.. so we had to order from Jodie and Missy.. we can't wait to get them all in and once we do I'll post pictures of everything we got

After the fair, most of us met back at the hotel so our babies could freely run around... Kayah wasn't too interested in playing around.. but we got some great pictures anyway. I fell completely in love with Gracie (a puppy Wendy was selling). She is such a cuddle-bug! I wish I had the money but unfortunately.. not at this time.

Sunday we just went to shop at the other peoples' booths.. but no one had anything as cute as our members were selling.. so I got Kayah a bed, blankie and a few bows.

I have way too many pictures.. so I will just post my photobucket album so you all can view as you like.

The first picture taken is on the first page.. but they all actually start on the last page (13) and end on the first.. so you're going to have to view 13-1.

Enjoy!! And I hope to meet many more people next year.

- - - - - -

Edith

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...May%2018-20th/

Last edited by sexiixtc; 05-21-2007 at 06:10 PM.
sexiixtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!