View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #12
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

All my life, I have had only female dogs. It was just the way I was raised, my family had only ever had females. Males were said to be aggressive and always humping and marking and who wants that? But then after meeting a couple male dogs although small (I am still reserved about getting a male from a big dog breed) and I found out how sweet they were. So then one day I went to look at a boy and I just instantly fell in love with him (Scampers). He is my little boy, definately a momma's boy, lol!! He is just the sweetest little boy. So after I got him I started to realize that males were more loving and cuddly then the females. And now I have Brownie, who is also just the sweetest little boy ever!! He loves cuddling and is always in my lap!! I love the females I have but they are all more independent and don't like cuddling much while the boys are just little cuddle bugs with sweet personalites. Oh and now aggression or marking or humping with the boys either!!
So now I love the male dogs just as much as the females if not more!!
I wish I would have known years ago how great the little boys are, I missed out!!
As for dressing them up, I do love buying dresses for the girls. But there are also a lot of cute boy outfits as well. And I put bows in either hair, I just stick with boy colors for the boys and girl colors for the girls. So for getting cute outfits to put on them, it equals itself out, you can do it with both boys and girls.

Last edited by MyTrixie143; 05-21-2007 at 04:41 PM.
MyTrixie143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!