View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default Mickeys vet visit today May 21st

Well we took Mickey to the vets. He had his stitches took out, it looks pretty good all but at the top theres like a little bump, like where they had over lapped his skin, but it dont look like its gonna scar to bad. As soon as he heard the vets voice he started shaking really bad and hid his head in my arm pit. They took the stitches out and he was fine. I told them I didnt get a stool sample, I did but the one I got was old. he said no problem Mickeys sending one now. lol He was so scared he pooped on their tableI said see he wanted to leave you a sample now so he didnt have to come back. lol. so he had it tested and all looked ok. They gave me a picture of the lab results for his crystals/ stones and a picture of them. he has 80% Calcium Oxalate Dihydrate and 20% calcium oxalate monohdrate. he is now on U/D presciption food. dry and can. we was able to take the case of the s/d back and a few cans of the a/d and got our money back for them. We hope that him and Minnie will eat the dry precription, because its a good food for them and then Mickey will get the can u/d in the mornings and Minnie will get anouther good quality can food in her am feeding.and then the dry left out for them to eat on all day. Thats the plan. lol here is a few pictures of Mickey and one of the scar and one of the crystals/ stones. all but his was very small like sand. Oh and I had called them last week asking them to have me a copy of Mickeys blood panel test and kidney test function and they said that they would, then I get in there and remind them and they say they cant find it. I said well I want a copy of it. so she made a note of it. I wonder if they even did those test that we paid for. I do have it where its listed as being done on the work sheet with the total we had to pay.
Oh and when we got back home Minnie was hiding, she must of thought we took Mickey bye bye and not her. I called for her a few times befoe she came out of hiding and then I asked her if she wanted to go out side and she kissed and kissed me, so all is better now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mic1.jpg (26.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg mic2.jpg (31.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg mic3.jpg (34.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Mickeys scar.jpg (18.1 KB, 44 views)
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!