View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 03:01 PM   #3
drawlins27
Mommy's Lil' Miracle
Donating Member

Hi, I must have just missed you at UT on Thursday. We were there from 9:30 - 1:00. Dr. Tobias was so nice and spent almost an hour with me answering my questions. Dr. Hicks was great too. He carried Lily around in his lab coat all day with just her head sticking out because it was the only way she would stop crying. I was keeping my eyes peeled for any Yorkies and somehow missed you anyway. Lily does not like the L/D at all unless I bake it first. She has not taken to the yogurt very well but loves the FF cottage cheese. I also tried her on apples and watermelon but both were a no go. She does like cheerios though and allowed me to replace her bully stick with a carrot.

UT told me I could also give her a human diet supplement called Perative to try and get some weight on her but I haven't been able to find it yet.

How is Grace doing since her surgery? Lily drinks alot of water now and is just not quite herself. She usually barks ALOT to fuss at me when I don't do something fast enough or for attention and loves to attack and wrestle with my other Yorkie. Now she just sits there and sleeps alot. She seems to have lost her spark. I hope its just temporary.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!