View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
kelsie123186
YT Addict

Default Anyone Know What This Could Be???

I just have a question. Bailey's breath has been HORRIBLE lately... like in the last few days it has gone from minor puppy breath to absolutely horrible breath! Shes 6 months old now and her baby teeth never fell out. When I opened up her mouth her adult teeth are growing right behind her baby teeth. also, her gums are bright purple in some places and Bailey has been acting weird lately. She opens her mouth like shes going to yawn but shes not yawning... she sometimes does this 5-10 times in a row and she does it often now... ALso she has been sticking her tounge in and out of her mouth alot. Im really concerned that there is something seriously wrong. I know alot of people on here are breaders and they probably have some experiance with this sort of thing. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks so much!
Also, I have asked before if I should be brushing her teeth and have been told no by her vet. anyway, she has an appointment at 4 to see her vet but if anyone has any ideas of what this could be please let me know!
THANKS!
-baileys momma-
kelsie123186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!