View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 08:42 AM   #2
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLoLa View Post
ok so most of fall and pigeons spent alot of time on my neighbors balcony. its hardly ever used. , i come out on mine few times a day for a smoke. So last week i noticed they started making a nest under one of my chairs! so i moved it over to the balcony next to mine since no one uses it and more privacy. well the next day it was back under my chair. so i left it and 2 eggs have been 'born' not hatched yet tho,. its weird tho because since its hot right now i have my door opened my baby (the doggie) likes to go out . some times the bird stays in the nest other times it will fly off.. am i causing it stress coming out (i guess) but i cant sit locked in my apartment.. should i just leave it or move it? \\

i refill their bowl of water and seeds daily!
cool !! I'd leave it and take pictures.... Especially when the eggs hatch maybe you could put up a little barricade around it so the dogs cant investigate - the problem is going to be when the birds are actually born - they get pretty vocal....you may have to let mother nature take it's course

Last edited by red98vett; 05-21-2007 at 08:43 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!