View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 10:53 PM   #35
Donna Jean
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmsmom View Post
I don't think that anyone should have to choose between getting a Yorkie and their children. I bought Diesel for myself and not my daughter.
You have your yorkie and your daughter, not everyone thinks the same way, i am not answering any of these threads to make anyone unhappy, just posting my very own individual opinion on who i choose to sell the babies i have raised from birth to, and that does not include young, and i say again young children.

I am responsible for 15 years of life for my little ones, and i am going to make sure i give them the best possible situation i possibly can, and that is all i can do as a responsible breeder. I can not prevent anyone from getting a yorkie or having children, nor would i want to, i am just being responsible to my own beliefs and the future of my babies i have raised, and i wish you nothing but the very best of luck with Diesel.

There are enough people out there breeding yorkies that i am sure that if anyone wants one they will find a breeder to sell them one. So no one will ever have to choose between their child and a yorkie, i owe it to everyone i talk to to educate them of the ups and downfalls of owning a yorkie, and the chances they take if they decide to get a yorkie with young children or infant babies, I can't tell them they can not have a yorkie, they will just not get a yorkie from me. I thought this was just a thread to find out why breeders perfer not to sell yorkies to couples with young children. Now you know why.

There are also a lot of adults i will not sell a yorkie to, but that is a whole other story!
Donna Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!