View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
Tophersmom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Just a few Yorkie Fair Pictures

I didn't take as many pictures as I'd thought...I was too busy looking around at everything. What a wonderful time we had...what a wonderful trip! Topher and Sophie travelled like champs...The 6 - 7 hours in the vehicle were quiet, restful and relaxed. Sophie was in her carseat and Topher was in his but they were next to one another...separate yet together. They had breaks every few hours along with drinks (they weren't too interested in food). We were so proud of them.

It was an exciting weekend for all...meeting so many dogs, so many people. I didn't realize there were so many YT'ers there!!! I think we needed a special meeting place all our own.
Marci, Jeanie, Amy to name a few...all special, lovely women. I'm so proud to call them friends.
I'll add more photos tomorrow, but here's just a couple
1. Jeanie when she saw Sophie for the first time since I adopted her last November. She was so emotional. (Jeanie is Sophie's breeder)
2. Marci and Layla (Marci is so bubbly and full of life...such an amazing gal)
3. and 4. Just pictures of the fair
Attached Thumbnails
Just a few Yorkie Fair Pictures-jeanie-sophie.jpg   Just a few Yorkie Fair Pictures-marci-layla.jpg   Just a few Yorkie Fair Pictures-fair-1.jpg   Just a few Yorkie Fair Pictures-fair-2.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!