View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Star Mojo and some of his new toys

I bought several new toys for Mojo from Shana http://www.tinkerbellscloset.com when she was having her big sale.

I saved back some of the toys (for special occasions), but, of course, Mojo got some right away!

Let me just say.....they were all EXCELLENT and shipping was fast!!!

He got toys that were perfect for his size (except for the lollipop one, but he can drag it around by the stick). - that one is saved back. I also got him the little turtle and lamb - perfect small size and oh, so cute! (those will be saved back too) - maybe.....we will see how long that lasts!!!

Here is Mojo playing w/ his new Hide-A-Squirrel toy. The little squirrels are the perfect size for him to play with.

Oh, also, I got Sonic kiddie meals for my grandparents the other day (that is what they asked for).....anyway, we got three different softed "tater-tot" toys. These are the perfect size! I actually added a squeeker to each one - Mojo loves them!! Isn't that funny --- who would have thought?!

Mojo and some of his new toys-dscn0885-1.jpg Mojo and some of his new toys-dscn0886-1.jpg

Mojo and some of his new toys-dscn0882-1.jpg Mojo and some of his new toys-dscn0879-1.jpg
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!