View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #32
Donna Jean
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly_QD View Post
I do not remember ever mentioning that I got Holly for my son. She is my pet, my responsibility and therefore under my everwatchful eye. I cannot tell you right now whether my son will or will not have friends over, but I CAN tell you that I will take all necessary precautions to keep Holly out of harm's way. I know my breeder and know that she is NOT just in it for the money. She simply believes in giving people a chance. I appreciate your opinion and you are indeed entitled to your own guidelines. But Yorkies live a long life. You would never be able to predict whether or not the yorkies you sell will eventually be in a home with small children. However this will be last post in this thread as this is likely to be a neverending discussion. To each their own and I can guarantee you that my Holly is happy and healthy and that is what matters to me.

P.S My son acknowledges Holly when she is there, but mostly I am the one giving all the attention.
I'm glad you are the care taker, and she is your dog, totally different, than getting the dog for your children, i think this post has gone on enough also, as i seem to be the only breeder responding, and that is no fun. I do keep track of all the yorkies i have sold every year i talk to their owners, and they are always sending me updates, pictures, and telling me how much their babies mean to them and how happp they are that they got two! Enjoy Holly she is just like another child to you and that is the way it should be. They are dogs for responsible adults!
Donna Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!