View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:25 PM   #31
jacky
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly_QD View Post
I do not remember ever mentioning that I got Holly for my son. She is my pet, my responsibility and therefore under my everwatchful eye. I cannot tell you right now whether my son will or will not have friends over, but I CAN tell you that I will take all necessary precautions to keep Holly out of harm's way. I know my breeder and know that she is NOT just in it for the money. She simply believes in giving people a chance. I appreciate your opinion and you are indeed entitled to your own guidelines. But Yorkies live a long life. You would never be able to predict whether or not the yorkies you sell will eventually be in a home with small children. However this will be last post in this thread as this is likely to be a neverending discussion. To each their own and I can guarantee you that my Holly is happy and healthy and that is what matters to me.

P.S My son acknowledges Holly when she is there, but mostly I am the one giving all the attention.
Oh sorry! i thought that you were getting a puppy for ur son. i meant no harm or offense i was just saying a bigger dog might be more fun for a little boy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!