View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 05:30 PM   #1
twalla
I ♥ my Furheathens
Donating Member

Angry If you dont have something nice to say....

Well.... I ran to the store today with Mr. Sammy Sam as I always do and there was a girl (around 20) with a lil Yorkie outside....So being the nice person I am and looking for other locals with Yorkies.... I introduce myself and what are the first words out of her mouth.....

"HE IS HUGE - obviously you didnt get a teacup"

Me breathing before I speak - "You are obviously correct since there is NO such thing as a teacup"

Her - "Mine is- she is 12wks old and is a teacup. I cant believe how BIG he is"

Me- "He doesnt even weigh 5lbs -- when did you get your Yorkie" -- I am really trying to still be nice at this point...

Her - "I got her about 2 wks ago ... GOSH, he is just sooo big. And why does his ears stick up like that?? Im so glad I got a lil baby"

Ok so finally I had it.... and this is me....

"Listen, sweetie pie, if you got your baby at 8 wks sounds to me like the breeder didnt know what he or she was doing lettin a lil one go that young AND for your information, again, there is NO such thing as a teacup - look it up- a Yorkie is a Yorkie regardless of the size and by the way, the standard is 7lbs.... AND just so you know.... their EARS are supposed to stand up that way. I think before you do anything else with your dog, you may want to do some reading...." then I turned around and walked off..... and i dont know if its ok to let the babies go at 8wks or not, at that point, I was just mouthin to be mouthin

My mom was with me and she reminded me that if I didnt have anything nice to say that I shouldnt say anything at all...lol... but geesh.... I wanted to knock her out!!! If you coulda just seen the way she was saying OMG HE IS SO BIG -- it like that song - OMG BECKY LOOK AT HER BUTT IT IS SOO BIG -- ugh I wanted to slap her...

Ok Im done ranting lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!