View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Default More Yorkie Fair Photos!!!!!

We are home now from the Yorkie Fair. WOW are we tired, but we had sooooo much fun!!! Here is a list (to the best of my recollection) of all the YTers who attended and the names I remember:

YorkieMom55 (Jeanie), MickeyB (Mickey), TophersMom (Val), Marcerella02 (Marci), Sexiixtc (Edith), Girlintheworld (Lori), Pattie, Janie Doyle, Wrenee4 (Wendy), Breny (Brenda), Ilovelilly, Daisysis (Debbie), Tinabug (Christine), Keeley'sMommy, YorkiePainter (Shelley), ssj4.0 (Amy), Sissyandnika (Patti), Yougetthesmiles (Missy), Shadream, Reese1, BebeInkster (Lori), FancyPants (Linda), Tiger'sMom (Des) and ME!!!!

There were so many vendors and for those of us who were vendors, we didn't get to visit as much as we would have liked!! Des and I had a blast staying together and we were fortunate our booth was right next to Missy (Yougetthesmiles) so we could chat lots!! The after party at the Host Hotel was fun also, but we were so tired, Des and I headed back to the room at 8:30 (that's what happens when you're old!!)

We asked everyone who stopped by our booth if they were YTers and for those who weren't, we gave them the information. So, there should be many new YTers soon!!!

Here are my photos (please pardon any doubles from other folks posting)

1. Small group shot
2. Des and I, Annika and Sissy
3. Me and Missy, Sissy, Lillie and Baby
4. Me, Annika and Sissy
Attached Thumbnails
More Yorkie Fair Photos!!!!!-yt-group.jpg   More Yorkie Fair Photos!!!!!-desjodiegirls.jpg   More Yorkie Fair Photos!!!!!-jodiemissygirls.jpg   More Yorkie Fair Photos!!!!!-jodieannikasissy.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!