View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 01:05 PM   #3
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Camera

1. Then, my normally angelic baby surprised me with her evil twin one day when I got home from work, and I captured that twin in the snapshot below. Sukoshi used to play with her pads when she was younger, so I’ve kept them in a potty pad holder ever since then. Well, I wondered one day if she’d outgrown that stage yet, and I left the pad loose on the floor of her bedroom all day. It looks like I got my answer…

2. And here she is modeling her ducky PJs.

3. And her polka dot dress we picked up from the OC Marketplace in Costa Mesa. (There’s a little rhinestone flower on the back of it).

4. And last, but certainly not least, here she is wearing her new harness we got in the mail yesterday from YT member Shadow (waggiewonders.com), and you can see she’s tuckered out from modeling her new harness for me (you can see her “posing” in her new harness at http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80006).
Attached Thumbnails
Several Sukoshi Pics-bad-sukoshi.jpg   Several Sukoshi Pics-sukoshi-pjs.jpg   Several Sukoshi Pics-sukoshi-polka-dots.jpg   Several Sukoshi Pics-sukosh-sleeping-computer.jpg  

Last edited by Sukoshi's Mom; 05-20-2007 at 01:07 PM.
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!