View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 12:53 PM   #1
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Default Good Dog Flooring?

Okay guys, so many of you know that I use a super yard pen for my dogs play area in my dining room. I don't think that the grout was ever sealed in this house and it is starting to stink like urine, no matter my 2 times a day floor washing schedule and 3 times weekly blanket/bed washing. Only one of my dogs is 100 percent potty trained.. Emma is about 85 percent trained, Lula is 50/50 hit or miss, and our new girl Kenzie did wonderfully the first few days and is now copycatting Lula. I feel like I'm cleaning hours and hours a day.. scrubbing on my hands and knees -- to make matters worse, the tile is supposed to look aged so it has rivets and dips in it where the urine will seep into.

I know they need to be 100% potty trained and I'm doing my very best with it.. but they're all still puppies and despite my best efforts it isn't totally successful yet. We're putting up a fence next weekend and hopefully that will help as well.

So, I'm going to home depot today and I'm basically looking for an EASILY cleanable flooring that can be cut to the size of my dogs area to go over the tile ( not installed, just placed over it). Something that is durable and easy to clean would be awesome.

Thank you in advance for the help!!
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!