View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 09:33 AM   #1
lanicha
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Harlem's 2nd set of shots, they made him crazy!

My Harlem got his second set of shots last Friday. I had been away for about 3 weeks prior and when I saw Harlem on last Thursday, he was still the sweetest puppy ever. He was so happy to see me. I just loved him up. Anyway, the next morning we took him to get his 2nd set of shots. Everything else was good. Once we got him home later that day, he became a little not like himself. He wouldn't listen, he reverted back to peeing and pooping on the floor or where ever he wanted, he started biting more than usual, he would not follow any commands, he chased his tail alot more and he was just so hyper. He wouldn't get still or just calm down like before. I was worried but because i hadn't seen him before that in like 3 weeks, I really didn't know what was his normal behavior. I am kinda worried. i'm back away in NY and Harlem is back in NC with my fiance'. He seemed to have calmed downed some but still not completely himself. Should I be worried? Has anyone elseexperienced this and really should I be worried?
lanicha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!