Thread: Bath Pictures!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 08:24 AM   #9
lucynfred
Senior Yorkie Talker

He'd pee on Saran Wrap with a diaper on while coyotes are howling -- nothing stops him! Actually, he has progressed so well that he doesn't wear the diaper anymore unless we go out or if he has clothes on. Finally talked fiance into leaving windows closed (it was in the 20's this week.) So, as long as he doesn't hit a real bad teenage stage or until he starts marking, he'll be diaper free!

I stick two sheets of paper towel inside the diaper and if he wets himself, I rub his belly down with a baby wipe. It really worked for accidents, but he goes to the wee pad as long as I point to the bathroom and say 'go wee wee." I'm so proud! Man, was I getting tired of changing his diaper around his second week home! Then, one day, he was about to pee in the middle of the living room and wasn't wearing diaper, I told him to go wee-wee with the pointed finger, and he scurried in there, came back out glowing, wagging tail, waiting for a treat.

He would also start rubbing his butt on us when he had to go -- like "please take this thing off! I'm sick of wetting myself!" LOL, I took video of him one day doing this and Colin didn't understand what he was doing, then later Colin got the buttrub treatment and understood what he was seeing on video!
lucynfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!