View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 10:54 AM   #40
joy and bella
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukoshi's Mom View Post
I'm sooooo glad I didn't see this thread last night b/c I'm in CA so we don't see things here until later than the rest of the country, and it would've sooooooooo ruined the suspense for me (I don't think I could've resisted reading it had I seen the title of the thread pop up)!

Anyway, I was actually a bit disappointed with last night's episode...expected more I guess...but I'll be anxiously awaiting next season as always. I like the 2-hour special they did with Addison in LA, so I'm sure I'll be tuning into "Private Practice" just as soon as it begins this fall. I'm sooooooo unhappy with Mere indicating that it was "soooooooo over" with McDreamy, although I'm VERY EXCITED to see what happens with the addition of Lexi! I can't say I'm surprised that Christina and Burke didn't get married, although I am surprised to hear that George might be leaving the show (I'd heard that about Addison, but not about George ). Although I like the idea of Alex getting together with Rebecca, it seems like too much of a stretch for me too, because that's not the sort of girl Alex would go for. Yea, maybe he's changed a bit since she's been around, but I still don't see him ready for a serious relationship with someone who's not blond and model-esk (although I'm not saying Rebecca isn't pretty...but you know what I mean). Anyway...I'm excited to see where they pick up!
</IMG>
i see what your sayign abotu alex.....but i still think it would be cute if they got together. i didnt know addison was leaving also?? i dont want either of them to leave!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!