View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 01:18 PM   #1
cutiepieyorkies
No Longer a Member

Default japapups in ky beware or not

breeder pam brummitt

ok her goes i bought my little girl dixie from pam and yorkieforever bought her two sister well threw the last couple of days we have been talking about the 3 girls and we were both under the the inpression that she only breeds yorkies and nothing else well threw searches and research we found that she raises yorkiepoos brussells and yorkies when i bought my girl she was supposed to be the only girl in the litter and she was going to be show quality which dixie is a very nice pup but i found out there was 4 in her litter and she was the smallest of them all her two sisters are 4.5 and 5 pounds at 17 weeks and dixie is 2.6 at 17 weeks so i do not believe she will be big enough to show i could not understand why pam would not let me go to her home to see the parents but threw a year of talking with her she won my trust and so i took her word for everything dixie has a nice pedigree etc but i am kind of distrubed at the fact that she said only bred yorkies and that they are kept inside which alot of us do if we have a small amount so nothing to worry about yorkiesforever checked vet ref and other ref on her and it checked out but we discorvered she is shipping at 8 weeks these little babies and that she is breeding a champion sired male to a poodle(redflag to me) by her webpages she has over 30+dogs if they are all kept inside i understand why she would not let me come to her home i am not saying she is a bad person but i feel decived again your word is only as good as you are what i dont understand is the champion sired male she is using for breeding to a poodle is our puppies father and was bought from prestigeaus yorkies who i believe is an upstanding show kennel and i just dont feel right about keeping dixie if she gets big enough to show or breed to my champion male(doubtfull) that i want her lines to be associated with mixed breed yorkiepoo's i know that may seem petty but i know feel as thow pam is running a byb or mill with as many dogs as she has for breeding i would love to hear what others think and if anyone else has gotten her dogs and is wrong how i now feel and yorkiesforever feels

Yorki Poo Puppies for Sale: Baby Girls
Pets 4 You - Brummitts Brussels Griffon Website
Pets 4 You - Japapups Yorkshire Terriers Website - Beautiful Yorkies loved and kissed daily.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!