View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #14
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Hey girly. I know EXACTLY who you are referring to (although I won't post anyone's username because I'm too polite lol ) and I'm so sorry you (and other YT members who own personal businesses) are being put through this. Just remember babe, those people are jealous because you're well liked and your business is thriving.

I would rather pay a few bucks more and support a fellow YT member and very good friend then give my money to an unknown company who just processes my order to make money and pays no personal attention to me (or better yet, has no real interest in me or my dogs). I enjoy buying from you, Shana (Shanatink), Jodie (LuvMySissy) and Rena (Barking Dog Clothes) and other YT members because you really care about your products and you make it your business to see that I'm 100% satisfied with my order.

I've never had a bad experience with you and I doubt I ever will. I still can't get over the fact that my stuff ships the same day whenever I order from you. You're an amazing person and your products are equally amazing!!

Love ya babe!! Don't let anyone get you down!! If you need to vent, call me. Kiss my girl PIXIE PANTS for me! lol (and Charlie, Chynna and Paris too!!)

Last edited by JCarlson2004; 05-18-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!