View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 10:52 AM   #5
maybeiloveyou
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiepieyorkies View Post
well i went on other people's advice about her and i talked to her on and off for a year thought i could trust what she told me you know how that goes i dont know how many poodles she has and i dont know if they are championed sired as well she would not let me meet her at her house (redflag) and the other yt persons were shipped she does not show i do know that she just always told me her dogs were just yorkies with great pedigrees and i was looking for a show hopefull that she told me she had and when you trust someones word you take it as that it was only when the other yt member and myself started digging did we find all this out she trusted her as well and we were surprised that she had several different breeds
i know i would not sell a champion sired male to be bred to poodles
and she always told me she only had a few litters a year and that they all live in the house with her could you imagine 30+ dogs in your house i guess that is why she doesnt allow people to her home
Did she show you the pedigrees? Have you gotten the AKC papers, and did she give you a health guarantee/contract? Did she check the health of the parents before breeding? If she did all that, and your Yorkie seems fine I wouldn't be too concerned. Have you taken your Yorkie to the vet to get him all checked out?

I'm worried about the sheer number of dogs, I mean 30+ dogs, on top of a few litters a year? Honestly I love dogs but I couldn't handle having 30+ in my house with me!

Ohh, the dog is Ch. SIRED. I thought you meant he was an actual champion himself. Ch. sired, I think would not be such a huge deal, just because he is champion sired does not mean he is a ch. himself. However, if he was sold as a pet, that means he should've been sold with a limited contract which doesn't allow him to breed. Something seems off somewhere. If he was sold as potential show quality, but was never shown, that seems equally weird because any breeder who sells a dog with breeding rights would check up on the owner, I would think. Maybe she bought the dog from a BYB, and is lying about being Ch. sired?

Again, have you seen the pedigrees of the dogs?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!