View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
LoveMyGirlz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default It WAS for Vixxen!!!

It came, it came!!! When the package came today, we werent possitive it was for Vixxen, and we were tryin' to wait for daddy to come home and watch too...but uh....he took too long He's still not home and we couldn't wait, even though it was hard to get good pictures with 3 crazy yorkies and just one mom! LOL! BUT IT WAS HERE'S!!

Sooooo.....our GE was made super special by Kathryn_V and Pixie!!! Vixxen loves her gifts - all of them!!! Thank you so much Miss Pixie!!! Glad we wear the same size so you could get me the perfect sweater!! It fits like a glove and I have pictures to prove it! We will not be returning a thing, not to worry! You did great! I love love love all the bows!! Thank you so much!! I dont know if you remember or not, but a few months back I had ordered 2 of the pink corky bows and you only sent one cause inventory was off....so now I have the other one PLUS one for Gemma!!! YEY!
Of coures the girls went nuts with all the squeaky toys!
And how did you know we were going to try Cranberry Fields ourselves?!?!? I am going to give Gemma a bath with it - cause the other 2 had baths today already! I can't wait to try it!! Thank you Kathryn!!
So here are the pics...Truffles thinks she is so experienced in the GE now, that she decided to show her sister how it's done!!!

THANK YOU!!
1) Mom, do we have to take pictures NOW?
2) I thought that was MY stuff??
3) Get my toys, Truffles! You can fit in the box better!
4) "the box"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Come on mom.jpg (30.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Isnt that mine.jpg (28.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg whats in there.jpg (32.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg inside the box.jpg (34.5 KB, 27 views)
LoveMyGirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!