View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Dan & Corinne
Inactive Account

Default Jewel - It's been a Year Since You've Gone.

It's been a full year since you left this earth. I thought the pain of your leaving would forever scar my heart. That I would never be able to fill the hole you left in my heart. Your time with us was much too short. Your suffering was so hard to bear. We wished and wished we could turn back time and live with you all over again.

One year later, I know that I will always have a empty place in my heart for you and I my heart will ache for you from time to time.... But what I didn't know was that you, dearest Jewel, knew we were hurting and made sure to send us a new baby to love. I know baby, that you talked to God and told him just what we needed. God listened, and knowing you were so special to us, He made two and sent them to our arms.

God put in Jolie, your sweetness and your tenderness. And God put into Jen, your bravery and playfulness. Together they have the essense of you.
Thank you.

Baby, we will be together again and play together for eternity. I know when we are together again, you will put back piece of our hearts you took with you. I know you had to take it because you loved us, and to keep us close to you while you waited. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again and to shower you with kisses.

I love you sweetie and I miss you so much. Most of all, thank you for trusting us to care for your short life. Thank you for the joy you brought to our lives. Thank you for loving us. Thank you, you have taught me so much about life and how to be a better person. The time we spent together is burned into my memory.

Mommie loves you!

In Memory of "Crown Jewel of York" ~ Jewel
28 April 2003 ~ 18 May 2006
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02586.jpg (72.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02742.JPG.jpg (95.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02701.jpg (65.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0664.JPG.jpg (121.9 KB, 43 views)
Dan & Corinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!