View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 06:25 AM   #6
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Hi ...They are both the same - the concentrate needs to be mixed by YOU - the Ready to use is just that - Use straight from the bottle.

Anyone trying this for the first time needs to only get the READY to use - then you can decide if you like it - and order the larger amount when you run out...but it should last a long time as you only need to spray them very lightly -

no saturating the hair - it doesn't work that way - just lightly spray their whole body shielding their eyes - I always cover my girls eyes with my hand or I SPRAY directly onto my hand and smooth it on them.

By the way - for those who have the concentrate and mix it themselves....I I was told use DISTILLED water - 10 to one ratio and you just need to get a sprayer bottle ....but they are the SAME thing - you don't need both.

Good luck !! I don't mean to sound like a know it all - I'm not !! I used a few products and never liked them until this stuff...I would only recommend something I use myself and have great results with !

Last edited by red98vett; 06-24-2005 at 06:30 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!