View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #13
JDL
Yorkie Yakker

Ok, first of all, he is a puppy, right now he is 1 lb. Of course he will be bigger. Second of all, yes his brother is very small, but he wasnt supposed to be. He just ended up small. The parents are not that small! I am NOT a broker, however we (my mom and I) bought this puppy from the same breeder from which I bought my little boy last year. He is not getting along well with the other two yorkies, so we are selling him. Therefore, that is why that link is up there for Estes Yorkies, so everyone can see pictures of the parents. I just want him to go to a good home! He is a very dominant little boy, and the other boys get aggressive with him. I dont appreciate people trying to discredit my breeder because his wife is from Brazil! This puppy comes with AKC papers, and his father has an impressive pedigree. As far as shipping goes, Pat Estes is a flight attendant, he actually flies with the dog; he holds him in his lap during the flight. The dog is in the cabin part (with passengers) of the airplane. I want to be very clear that the dog would not be in the cargo, or animal section of the plane. I personally do not condone shipping puppies. If anyone has anymore questions, let me know!

Joanna
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!