View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 06:05 AM   #2
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I've use the Chris systems stuff on Tatum for some time now after it was recommended here and we use the Ice spray - after blowdrying, before the final brush. And then before the in-between-bath brushings. Wasn't even aware that there was a concentrate - guess I didn't pay attention, just wanted an easy spray, I guess.

After thinking about it a little more, I bet the concentrate stuff may be for a leave-in conditioner before combing and drying. For that I actually use Infusium leave-in - it's a liquid human conditioner. Oh my gosh, it makes her so silky and the comb goes through freshly washed hair like butter! That's something to keep in mind also if you're a new mommy - use a comb after bath. It gets the mats and tangles out all the way to the skin. I used a brush at first with Tatum and it hurt her so much all she did was squirm around and I couldn't get the tangles right next to her skin. The first time I used a leave-in conditioner and a comb, I think she lost a handful of hair because of all the mats I got out. And all of a sudden, she looked like a long haired dog (although she still had puppy-length hair) instead of a fluffy teddy bear!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!