Thread: help!
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 04:23 AM   #7
Baron
Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm sorry about what your going through, but yours is a perfect example of why people should do a lot of research before getting a terrier puppy. Terriers are very active dogs, and terrier puppies, be they yorkie, toy fox, jack russel or what ever, are very hyper puppies. They have endless energy, and seem like they are wired up all the time. They play very hard, and then will sleep for an hour and start again. For the biting/nipping of the fingers, you can try a couple of different things. You can try putting lemon juice on your fingers, or vinegar, or even rub a littl hot sauce on them. One of these 3 will usually cause a pup to back off of the nipping. Give him a lot of toys to chew on, or booda bones and get a X-pen to put him in when he gets to be too much for you. This will keep him out of trouble, and give you some peaceful time too.

Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa's Momma View Post
i can't take it anymore! cocoa is so bad! he is constantly hyper, always bites me and others, tears up everything, and tries to hump my leg, and i can't even hold him! we have gone through puppy class and he learned nothing....he is so bad i'm tempted to sell him b/c its almost to the point i'm always stressed and he brings me no joy....any advice?
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!