View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #13
LoveMyGirlz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Talking You're welcome Kissy!!!

YEY!! Finally!! I was feeling so guilty seeing all the pitiful pictures of poor Kissy waiting hopelessly at the front door!!! AND THEN...we now know....the little brown truck takes much longer than usps!! Next time, they all go usps - Sam had an attempted delivery on Saturday and they were mailed at the same time
I was gone all evening but I was dying to get on here and see pics!! Thank you for catching some GREAT pictures of the girls!!! The first ones are priceless!!! I would love it if you could send me copies to my email for our scrap book?!
I am so happy that Kissy loves everything! I felt a bit challenged knowing you had access to all the fufu stuff out there! So I hope I picked up some "original" stuff for you! I just love that little scarf and it is a line from a woman here in the bay area that makes them - so I figured you hadn't seen them I just love it too and we knew Kissy would look beautiful in it!! With her Pawda bag in tow, of course
And I'm sorry....where was my head to just but TWO bully sticks in there??! I'm a dork....tell the baby who was left out that I am sorry
We had fun shopping for Kissy and we're happy she has to wait no more!! You really got some great pictures - very funny!!
Hugs to you and ALL your babies!! Trina and Vixxen - and Truffles helped too
LoveMyGirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!