LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

Love Last but not least! :)

19.jpg
Princess running off with the pacifier toy

20.jpg
Oh, no you don't. This is MINE!

21.jpg
finally got this away from my bratty sister! This is fun to chew on too!

16.jpg
Here are all the WONDERFUL gifts from VIXXON!! Thank you girl!! You are the best!!!
- Yorkie Frame - can't wait to put that on my desk!
- Roll Over Red Rover Natural Dog nibbles - so cute in the shapes of high heels and purses
- Black and White polka Dotted bandana with pink flowers - Kissy looks spectacular in this and it fits perfectly!
- Pink Knit shirt "I'm Not Fat...I'm Just FLUFFY" - This is too cute and fits her perfectly in all the right places!
- Zanies Butterfly toy - Princess ran off with this one but we found it in her crate. Kissy loves the crinkle sound it makes.
- Pink Bow with rhinestones - gorgeous and perfect for her!!
- Mouse Ring Squeak toy - see pictures in previous post. She carried it around on her head for a long time! LOL!
- Black "Pawda" purse toy - so cute. She picked it up by the handles!
- 2 bully sticks - Princess ran off with these immediately but we got them back. i tried to cut one in two but cut my finger so they will have to share.
- Black and silver jeweled bow clip for her hair. This will be gorgeous with her soccer referee uniform!
- Designer Bags on a roll in the Rainforest Scent. These will really come in handy.
- Mini Floppy Barbell. Angel ran off with this still in the package. Kissy made her give it back.
- Bright orange flip flop squeak toy. Kissy killed this one right away and refused to share with her sisters. She shook the tar out of it and it just kept flipping and flopping her in the face! LOL!
- Cute little pacifier squeak toy. See pictures on other post. She actually carried it around in her mouth!!
- Natural cookies. Kissy LOVED these but she only got a little nibble since she is on a serious diet. She scarfed her piece down like there was no tomorrow!
- Precious Pink/leopard fleece blanket with Kissy's name on there.
- and last but definitely not least, the beautiful card from Vixxon to Kissy.

Thank you again Vixxon!! You really put together a fun GE box for my special little girl. I'll post ALL the pictures on my site and put the link here so everyone can go see all the pictures as they were taken.
KISSY SENDS PUPPY HUGS and WET NOSE KISSES! XOXOXO
....Linda
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!