Thread: Mystic Tan
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 07:28 PM   #8
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Loved it but hated it! it does get even if you listen to what they tell you and how to stand. the first time i did it it scared the crap out of me seriously i freaked out big time it's kinda scary you feel like you can't breath and you try to hold your breath not to inhale all the mist but it's so cold you breath really fast lol. I seriously was not prepared the first time i freaked out so bad i ended up opening my eyes lol. i have done it a few times it gets a little better but it is wierd. also i don't care what they say about it not coming off on your clothes and bedding if you sweat at all if will rub off on anything your on! The tan is great and it stays on for about 3-4 days depending on how much you exfoliate before and after and if you shave it comes off. but it's nice for those days. Also when it starts to come off after awhile you look like you have a weird skin disease lol because you are spotty and the parts you want off don't come off till later. it's great for a one time tan or if you do it every weeks and build a tan but not for casual use.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!