View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
fufufashions
LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

Omg OMG! Kissy almost exploded!!

OMG!! Kissy FINALLY got her GE box today. She was soooooooooooo excited to see the little guy in the brown shorts coming up to the door!! I thought that girl was going to just explode out of her skin! She was dancing all around!! She, Angel and Princess all got into the act of killing the box. It was so cute with all the little paw prints all over the outside. Now there are teethmarks ALL over it. All the evil spirits or demons were immediately removed by the girls and their little mouths were just quivering with excitement!! MOMMY, MOMMY get the scissors!! They torn into the box and found the cutes little card from................
drum roll please!!

VIXXON (LoveMyGirlz)
THANK YOU
KISSY just went nuts over all the goodies that were inside!! I am in the process of reducing the pictures down and will post them as soon as i get done. Be sure and come back to see all the wonderful things that Vixxon sent Kissy. The little shirt is just hysterical!! Wait till you see that on Kissy. It is PERFECT!!
THANK YOU VIXXON!! Kissy loves everything. Princess ran off with some of the stuff but we got it all back for the pictures. Vixxon, you really had us going with all your teasing!
You're the best!!! Thanks for making our first GE so special!!
Hugs and wet nose kisses from Kissy!
Here are some teaser photos!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (101.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (76.3 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (44.6 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (73.1 KB, 88 views)
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!