View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
feminvstr
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default OHMYGOD Puppyelite.com

I have to share this story...I just got a phone call from a family asking for help and advice...they bought a pup through puppyelite.com, paid through paypal $2000 for a bulldog puppy. It was to arrive 6 days ago, this couple goes to the airport, opens the crate and what do they find but a little yorkie female puppy. The shipping papers said bulldog yet all the papers sent by the breeder said yorkshire terrier. The client refused the pup and asked for it to be shipping back to the breeder. She contacted the breeder immediately, no response through phone call after phone call and email after email...Delta also contacted them leaving messages the puppy had been returned to JFK and to pick it up! He refused to pick it up and left it at the airport for now 5 days.

The breeder finally got in contact with the family once they threatened legal action. He responded merely by saying he will give them a bull dog puppy from his next litter, he didnt have one to ship them right now.

This poor little yorkie pup has been sitting at the airport, the family knows nothing about yorkies nor about this pup, her age, health or anything.

The family finally told Delta to ship her back and they would keep her. They are so upset she has been crying for 5 days and at her wits end. She will be shipping back to Portland tomorrow..............

I am so damn angry I could spit bullets!!! Please beware buying from place puppyelite.com his name is Steve.
She is contacting an attorney as well as USDA, AKC, BBB, Attorney general, Humane Society and anything else she can think of.

Just wanted to vent grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!