View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #6
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvtheCooper View Post
Carley would LOVE to hang with the spygirls some day!!!

I grew up in Texas, I was just up in Washington for the past 4 years, so I am well aware of the heat factor...although I may have to adjust again! You know what is killing me though...these damn stickers!! Geez. We took the boat out to Lake Travis on Sat., and when I put them out in the grass to do their business, they were FULL of stickers in less than 2 minutes, the hard, hurty kind. They get them here too in our place, but they are the soft kind, thank goodness!! I hate stickers!!!
I can't stand them either - I pulled all the little plants that have them by hand so my yard is sticker free - it CAN be done...but holy cow - once I let my husbands cockers walk around the side of the vets building (years ago) and they got covered in them - they're practically impossible to get out

and girl - WELCOME to Texas !! *again* ....and one more time - thank you again for the nighties...we still love them even though it's too hot to sleep in them !! lol - but everytime I look at them I think of you
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!