View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default I made Minnie a vet apt....

Well I made Minnie a vet apt to have a full Blood panel test/ kidney test done, If you can remember when they first got sick, Minnie was the one that was throwing up what I thiough was blood. after the vet put her and Mickey on antibiotics, she seemed to improve. With all the worrying about Mickey I thought she had been acting scared, depressed because of it all, But last night she just seemed sick, vomiting on and off every few days,Her eyes look glassy and nasty like Mickeys did, she just seems to have stomach upset (such as growling rumbling noises) her ears keep going down, shes starting to pee in unusal spots, she never does that.so Im just going to go and have her tested too. Just to be on the safe side, if it is the same thing, I want to catch it before it gets worse.

I talked to the vet again and they are giving me Mickeys results now. The recall person must of got through to them.

Im hoping its not the food, and that Mickeys kidneys get better, hes been through so much and now Im worrying about Minnie too.

Mickeys back to not eating again today, so I have to use the syringe again. and hes starting to mess with his stitches, so I have been keeping a close eye on him that he dont mess with it. I got up to a little blood on his mouth and turned him over and sure enough he had been pulling on a stitch and got it bleeding.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!