View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
kay6688
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenr View Post
OMG!!!! Those pics are just tooooo cute!!! So is the story behind them....LOL. My little Mango (6 months) is still in full blow Demented Puppy Syndrome, (my very own special diagnosis), and she is without doubt the naughties doggie in her class. The trainer NEVER uses her to illustrate ANY commands, Mango is way to busy bouncing around, attacking feet, bigger puppy paws, the poor trainer's shoe-laces........
So, you're not alone in you baby dropout situation.... I have a feeling Mango too might become a delinquent doggie dropout........ but being soooooooooooooo darn cute, she'll get the prize for most adorable in class...
That was Jax too! The first class we were suppose to have them sitting between our feet while sat on chairs & listened for instructions-well, when it was time to take them in the arena, I was so proud that he had stayed down on the floor, I looked down & to my embarassment, Jaxon was face first in the person next to us' tote bag with his feet straight up rooting around for their treats!!! LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!