View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
biewerlover
YT Addict

Interesting. I had this happen this past weekend and I might have a reason however in my case. We drove from Wisconsin to Minnesota (6hrs) and my Bentley went with. He was a doll the whole ride, didn't make a peep. When we returned home Inoticed he had a little loose stool. Anyways, anothe issue is I had purchased a new, somewhat larger crate for nighttime crating, just because it is getting so hot etc. Anyway, I put him in the crate next to my bed as usual, but when I woke up and got him out I noticed he "smelled" a bit, I looked in his crate and there was a little loose stool in there (ewww). Anyways, we'll see, last night he didn't mess in his crate (this was the first time in 2months). I am hoping it was just because of the long trip and maybe upset tummy? I don't know why a dog would start pooing/peeing in the crate, maybe you will have to set your alarm to the middle of the night for awhile to take him out instead of relying on him letting you know, just until he gets back on track? If mine goes again, I will move back to the smaller crate for awhile.

good luck,

Kathy
biewerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!