View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:05 AM   #1
chewiesmom
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Smile Many THANKS to Jazzy and Melissa!!

Chewie received his package yesterday from his new favorite buddy -- Jazzy! I'm not sure who was more excited, Chewie or my 9 year old daughter.

Chewie recieved a very soft blanket, which he immediately took to his crate and swaped for his towel bed. He said he slept much better last night on his new soft blanky.

He also received a package of peanut butter drops--yummy! He loves them!

Toby McGuire doesn't have anything on Chewie. Chewie looks sooo cool (cute) in his little spiderman harness (my daughter's favorite since we just saw Spiderman 3).

Jazzy also included a squeaky gorilla and long weiner dog (not sure what they are called), rope/ball toy and tennis balls. Chewie loves them all--especially the two noise makers.

But of all these great gifts, Chewie's favorite appears to be the HUGE ham bone (I think it weighs as much as him). He has guarded it with his life and has pretty much devoured all the meat on it. He tried to bury it in his bed, but it was too big to cover. He tried and tried though.

YT must have been down last night because I tried to get on several times to post pictures, but was not able to do so. I'll try again tonight to get the pictures up.

Thanks again Jazzy and Melissa! It was a lot of fun watching Chewie play with his new goodies.

Hugs!

Chewie and Trudy
chewiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!