Thread: My Weekend
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default My Weekend

You guys' are never gonna believe the weekend I had! I apologize it's soo long..

So this weekend (sat and sun) I was supposed to go to WI Dells w/ my bf, and two of our friends who are engaged. So wednesday night I get home from work, and my boyfriend has his suitcase packed, and mine on the bed along w/ a list of what I need to pack. Alls he would tell me was "Hurry up and pack, our flight is at 7:30 am" He wouldn't tell me where we were going, just that we were going away for the weekend. I asked about our friends, and he said "No, their really go to the Dells".

So we leave in the morning, and stopped by our friends house (they live down the street) to (what I thought) ask them to turn our lights on at night. When they open the door, they also have their suitcases! Me and Sam (the girlfriend) both had NO idea about this, our men are real slick!

We get to the airport, and at check in the lady asked where were going and my bf says "Las Vegas"!!!!! I was sooo excited..to have a surprise trip planned to Vegas! The trip was amazing, we stayed at the Imperial Palace, did ALOT of shopping, and even went to Tao, the very popular nightclub where a lot of celebrities go. Saturday night was our last night, so we decided to eat at The Top Of The World at Stratosphere, where we ate last time we were there on our last night.

So we sit down and are waiting to order, and Charlie, our friend, ordered Champaigne (behind my back so I wouldn't know) for us, and when it arrived he said he wanted to make a toast because it was our last night there. My bf cuts him off and says "Ok, but Charlie, before you do that, Morgan I want to ask you something..." He started saying how he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me, right away I start teering up and asked if he was proposing, his answer was yes!!! He pulled out a ring and asked me to marry him!!! I'M ENGAGED!!! It was the most romantic moment of my life...I'm still smiling about it! I feel like a whole new person! Afterwards we went infront of the Bellagio and took pictures of him down on one knee, but their on my friends camera, so as soon as I get them I'll post them!

It turns out he has had this planned for the past three months, and bought the ring last July!!! I can't believe how he kept this from me for soo long, and it turns out all of my friends and co-workers were in on it also!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!