View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #1
omega
Donating Member

Talking TO AMBER lv, DAISY AND PEEKA/ It finally happened!!!!

IT CAME TODAY! We're serious this time! The mail truck pulled into our driveway and out came the mail LADY with all the mail AND a box. Well, we just figured it was for someone else in the house cause we had lost all hope of a box for one special little dog!

It WAS for me (Brea) after all! Well, we couldn't open it right away cause there were other people here... so we waited some more. As soon as those people were gone.... we dove into the box!

(I get this part) I am in awe of all the wonderful things from Brea's SB. I will (if I have to...) admit - it WAS worth the wait!!!

In the box was.....

krinkly balls (no sharing with the cat!)
clear balls with noise makers inside
a red and white soccer ball
BBQ chicken bubbles!
SIX "just my size" stuffies with extra squeakies
a soft toy bone with a squeakie in it (we know who makes those!)
a beautiful pink blanket that says "sweet baby" on it (cause everyone knows I'm a very sweet Yorkie. even my doctor says so)
Yorkie Yummies made by Chattiesmom (Yea - we were living on crumbs!!!)
a purple sundress with pink and white daisies
a pink camo tee
an adorable yellow harness vest with different colored butterflies
pictures in FRAMES - one of me, one of Tinka and one of Kaya!!!!

AND

a DVD made especially for me and my sisters! Mom thinks it's for her - NOT. There are many, many pictures of my sisters and I on it and there is music playing, too. There are even a couple pictures of our new baby sister!

(my turn again) The DVD is awesome, Amber! It brought tears to my eyes watching it and the music is perfect with the pics! You did an incredible job with it - thank you so much. It must have taken you so long to do it! Which took longer, the DVD producing or the torturous e-mailing?????

Anyhow, as I was saying... I really, really like everything. I still don't feel very well so I didn't want to model today. I tried on the dress and the harness though. They fit perfectly! When I'm feeling better I will wear them and take more pictures. The little stuffies are my favorites and when Tinka tries to steal, I get them back right away.

You can see in the pictures where my new white sister (I wish my mom would give her a name already)is stealing the Yorkie Yummies. She got the whole package and ran behind the couch before my mom could catch her. (Whew.. that was a close one! Mom isn't very fast anymore, you know.)

So to Daisy my special SB, Amber and Peeka, thank you so very, very much for the wonderful surprises!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SB box 001.jpg (80.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg SB box 002.jpg (96.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg SB box 003.jpg (82.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg SB box 004.jpg (84.2 KB, 33 views)
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!