View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 10:23 AM   #2
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default updating on all thats going on.

He keeping most of his food down yesterday and today, he did get sick once today two piles. The good news is his insicion is looking good and healing great, No swelling no redness. the bruising is starting to fade out now. Hes drinking some on his own, but I still srynge pedlite down him after he takes his pills and other meds and inbetween the syringe feeding, his eyes look brighter today, but he lays most of the time. I dropped two of his meds, they seemed to make him worse and keeping him on the acid pills for his tummy and the antibiotics and the pain meds once a day instead of 3 x's aday. The bad news is he has lost a lot of weight going from 5 lb -3lbs
hes not eating at all on his own he did two days but after throwing it up each time its like he just quit eating. he still moans and crys when peeing and he only seems to get out a few srops each time. we was suppose to be at the vets this morning but I had to change it until later today. I have made a huge list on what to ask the vet, I dont want to forget any thing. Theres has been no more black stuff when he poos, but he hasent pooped today, Im waiting on that so I can take a sample in to the vet with us.

I put this update on my other threads that I had also started sense this all started with Mickey. I wish I would of stayed with one thread instead of 4 . lol It makes it harder to keep up. and Im sorry for that. If admin wants to close those threads, its fine with me. and would make it a lot easier.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!