View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #11
YorkieTime07
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by symplistik View Post
Hi guys!

I haven't been on here in forever. The last time I was here , I was actually looking for a temporary home for Zoey because of the problems that I were having. A day or so after that post , I ended up being hospitalized due to my condition! It was the worse thing ever.

My mom decided it was best if I lived with her until I got better so I haven't been home. My cable , lights , etc were put on hold until I decided that it was okay for me to be at home in my own apartment by myself so here I am!

I feel greaaaat! My health problems have ceased! Only for the moment though. I found a great doctor that put me on some hormones that got me feeling alot better. He's been keeping up with me and helping me alot. I don't have the "C" word! Yay , that's wonderful news for myself and my family.

Zoey is great! She actually stayed with me at my moms house. My father and brother helped watch her on days that I didn't feel too well. She did a wonderful job despite the fact she has an urge that she can't let go of for running outside when no-one is looking. Haha.

I basically just wanted to thank ALL of you for the wonderful prayers , the PM's , the offers , etc. I feel so blessed to have people like you who offered to help me in a time of need. Muah , hugs and kisses!
Hi there and welcome back to YY!! I am probably one of the new members so I am not familiar with your story but you are a prime example of what I posted a while ago of how this site is more than about the fur babies!! its about compassion, family, praying for others and just a really cool place to be a part of !!! Welcome back and I pray blessings on you and your family and your health of which this is a new beginning for you!! Stay Blessed!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!