View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 11:50 AM   #139
Papi
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 049 I needed another Yorkie...there was no question about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemple2 View Post
Papi...I know how the depression and loneliness can be, I can truly vouch for that, there were times, I swear, that I would break down for no apparent reason, I just utterly missed him so much. During that time, I told myself I never wanted to feel like that again, I swore I would NOT get another dog...but as time went on, I realized how wrong that was, I needed another Yorkie...there was no question about it...I started my search, it took over my life, I wanted another JUST LIKE SPENCER...well I have to tell you, if I had tried to find one any more different then Spencer, I couldn't have. The difference is like night and day. But I love them both despite their differences. So I know, in time you will make up your mind...HAPPY SEARCHING!!!
Hello Kathy,

I as you know, many other's here, can sincerely empathaize with you, knowing of your love for your precious Spencer, though in all this, her loss, the loss of Kassie, I as you never even entertained the thought of owning another Yorkie until recently, hearing how you after losing Spencer never contemplated owning another either, yet did choose to bring Winston into your life, obviously the happier for it, and I can see many other friends here who suffered the loss of their babies didn't feel they could either, yet it has become apparent to me, so many have come through their grief, found new happiness, by in fact bringing a new baby into their live's, and this has convinced me I must somehow do the same if I'm to get my sanity back, I'm sure as you I'll never get a clone of Kassie but from what I have heard from many of you, the differences can be just as much a joy, and healer.

May I thank you for helping me to see with a clearer mind, a more positive view, you have given me a new outlook, away to get through a trialsome time.

Thank you very, very much.

Papi
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!