View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 08:18 AM   #52
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dina_Nichole View Post
Your so welcome!! It definately seems like forever ago. That shirt was actually bought for Trixie when she was younger, not for Pia. However, I forgot about it and Trixie never got to wear it. I tried it on her and the girth was fine but it seemed too short and then Pia it was too long. I'm just glad it fits your babies so well Those cherry outfits are just tooooooo cute!!! HAHAHA, and I can see why Jaden didn't want to wear the shirt, LOL!! Poor little guy All this girl stuff is driving him crazy He needs a little guy to hang with
Time goes by way too fast doesn't it? Jewelina is going to be 7 1/2 months old this coming Wednesday and I'm like WHERE did all the time go
Jaden's my little smurf, he's so short so the length on the shirt fits him fine I really tried to talk him into modeling it for everyone and even got a few pictures of him just for kicks but I'm afraid he'd kill me if I posted them where his girlfriend Annika could see them! The shirt is big on Jesamine and Jewelina, it fits Jewelina better than Jesamine. I got a few pictures with Jesamine wearing it and it fits perfectly while she's sleeping but once she's awake and romping around she gets herslef all tangled up in it. I looked over at her one time and she had her leg caught up in the shirt and was trying to walk around with only three legs! It was hilarious! I feel ya about the shirts being too long though, I have such a time with Jewelina and now Jesamine who's even smaller getting things to fit. Seems like something is always off somewhere and needs altering. I think I'm the only person in our town who goes to a seamstress to get her to fix her dogs clothes! Jaden's been telling me he needs another little guy to hang out with...I guess we'll just have to wait and see
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!