Thread: dew claws
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
Yorki3Lover223
Yorkie Yakker

Default dew claws

i wasn't sure to where to post this thread, so sorry if this is out of place..

when my baby laila was just a puppy, i noticed that she didn't have any dew claws since i noticed that my older baby, lucky had them when he was a puppy. i wasn't too sure what dew claws were and didn't know there was a procedure to take them out until i joined YT. so now my baby laila is a year and 4 months and noticed that she's been licking her left paw/arm a lot the past couple of days. i didn't see any open wounds on her paw/arm so i just gave her a bath and didn't think too much of it. now today, i noticed her licking her paw/arm again and i was serious this time because i wanted to why she was doing it. i felt around the area around her arm and felt a dew claw!!! i felt her other arm to see if that has grown too, but it wasn't. now what's going on? can her dew claw re-grow after it's been surgically removed? im wondering what i should do since it's obviously bugging the heck out of her =( has anyone have similar experience as well? it's just so weird having only having one arm with a dew claw =X
Yorki3Lover223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!