Thread: Hints
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
RoxyJosMom
Love The Verminator!
Donating Member

Thumbs up Hints

Hewwo fwom Woxy an Wemy. Ow mommy is gonna maiw bofe pakiges in da mownin. We puted da first ting in da first box but mommy said dat it pwobabwy woodint fit. It's jist a dum oh kitty an we cudda makdid him fit if we jumpdid and squished him inta da cownas. Uh oh, hew comes mommy, she will do da west.

Finally, after a way too hectic couple of weeks, the packages are ready and will go in the mail on my way to work in the morning. A couple hints: They are going to 2 little boys. I have never shopped for boys so it was kinda hard. I kept gravitating to the pink girlie things, lol. The little guys are pretty close in size and age. They are both as cute as they can be, but look quite a bit different from each other. Depending on what you use as a reference, they kinda live sorta close to each other and to us, but, again, depending on what you use, they also don't live near each other or us. Sorry, don't want to give too much away, OK, now, the kitty has been removed from the box so you are all safe. Altho, you would love her. She is just one nugget short of a Happy Meal. Roxy and Remy are saying their buddy's names in the last 2 pics. But theh had to whisper, so you will probably have to read their lips.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chloe 001.jpg (76.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Remy1.jpg (92.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Roxy1.jpg (97.8 KB, 13 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!