View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 11:28 AM   #7
eroar2
Donating YT Addict

I wouldn't worry too much about giving them chicken everyday... Whenever Annie has an upset tummy or whatever the vet ALWAYS says boiled chicken and rice.... Also Annie is a finicky eater. I can get her to eat her kibble but I basically have to sit down with her and "spoon" feed it to her... She is getting better where she will eat the first half out of the bowl... But only if I am sitting there next to her But I work full time. So I don't have time to do this every morning. (I can do it at nite) So in order to make sure that she eats something in the morning I give her some boiled chicken, or chicken deli meat or turkey deli meat. (This she gobbles up and eats on her own ) She is a year old and we have no problems with this and her tummy. So again I wouldn't worry too much about too much chicken... Just work with trial and error for everything that you do. I've been through the last 10 months of freak out episodes of where Annie has been vomitting or has had really bad diarhea or dry heaving. And it has ALWAYS been cause she got into something she shouldn't have I'm not saying this is your case... But sure does sound suspicious

Let us know how the terrible twosome are doing
eroar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!