View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 11:59 AM   #12
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith5 View Post
Well ladies I talked to the owner about and hour ago. I asked her about her health and she said she is fine I asked about her shots and she said well I got her from a friend but I think she just needs her 1 yr old shots b/c she just turned 1 on april 15. She also said that she has a chihuahua that had babies and the 2 the yorkie had is being nursed by the other dog now. she said she is spoiled and she cooks her chicken to eat b/c she wont eat dog food unless you hand feed it to her. So I am just not sure. she said she wanted to make sure she went to someone who would not breed her. I might get to see her today.
Since she got her from a friend, then she should be able to get past vet records. How sad that this dog has now been in two different homes (who knows if there are others). Now she is looking to get rid of her....why??? This is so sad!!

Maybe, since it so important to her, she should pay for half of her spay surgery (spaying her before going to a new home, would have been the best, but it doesn't sound like she plans to do that).

Tammy
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!